We thank each and every one of you who participated in our membership survey in February 2018. The survey was sent to our 500+ newsletter subscribers.
We wanted to take a moment to share with you the survey results which have given us insight into your programming preferences and to provide an update on how we heard you and delivered on your interests!
Here is an update on how we have incorporated the survey results into our programming for 2018 events to date.
Did you ask for mixed method offerings? You got it!
19 virtual offerings
TIME OF DAY
Did you say your preference for programming time was early evenings? You got it!
15 early evening
Our 2018 programming has focused on the following topics, by request from you:
- Leadership Coaching
- Business Development
- Somatic Coaching
Thus far in 2018, the ICF Calgary Charter Chapter has organized the following in-person community building initiatives:
- January – New Year Kick-off social
- March – Visit from Matt Varney at ICF Global
- April – U of C Pro-bono coaching of students at the Haskayne School of Business
- April -ICF Calgary Chapter hosts a booth at the CPHR Conference
- May – Coaches Café as part of International Coaching Week
- October – Day with the Masters Annual event
We strive to continue to satisfy our memberships’ programming and event needs. If you have any questions or suggestions regarding programming or events, please contact:
Larissa Thurlow, ACC — Director of Special Events email@example.com
Colleen Lewis, ACC — Program Director firstname.lastname@example.org