The ICF Calgary Charter Chapter (ICF Calgary) recognizes the importance of protecting our users’ privacy. To that end we have created this privacy statement in order to demonstrate our commitment to privacy. The following discloses our information gathering and dissemination practices.
Our Commitment to You
- When we collect personal information from you, it is our intent to inform you before we do that and to tell you what we intend to do with the information. You will have the option to “opt out” of certain uses of the information. If you choose not to provide the information we request, you can still visit and benefit from the content on this Web site, but you may be unable to access certain options, offers, and services.
- We do our best to maintain the accuracy of personal information you supply to us.
- We will take appropriate steps to protect the information you share with us from unauthorized access or disclosure.
- We will never share, sell, or rent individual personal information with anyone without your advance permission or unless ordered by a court of law.
- We are committed to privacy and will only use the information you provide us as you request. Mistakes are possible; miscommunication is possible, but we strive to adhere to our high standards with honesty and integrity.
What Information is Collected
ICF Calgary collects web analytics information about your visit to our Web site using Google Analytics. We use this information for statistical purposes to make our site more accessible to visitors and the information we collect is not provided to any other third party. Specifically, we may record:
- The name of the domain from which you access the Internet.
- The Internet address of the Web site from which you linked directly to our site, if any.
- The type of Web browsing software and operating system you are using to view our site.
- The date and time you access our site.
- The pages you visit on our site.
- The amount of time spent on the site.
Throughout the Web site there may be forms to request information, products, and services. These forms typically ask for contact information (such as your phone, address or e-mail address). Contact information from these forms is used to send the products, promotional materials or membership information that you request.
Your Permission to ICF Calgary
By registering as a member on the Web site or subscribing to our newsletter, you consent to ICF Calgary contacting you with respect to membership related topics (including but not limited to membership renewal, member surveys and to deliver newsletter editions to you).
Links to Other Sites
The Web site contains links to other sites. ICF Calgary is not responsible for the privacy practices of such Web sites. Inclusion of links to an outside web site, whether in an advertisement or content area of ICF’s Web site, is not an endorsement of the Web site or a guarantee that the information it contains is accurate.
Choice/Opt-Out or Corrections/Updates
Users of our Web site have the opportunity to opt-out of receiving communications from us and our partners. If you no longer wish to receive any future communications or need to change or modify information previously provided, please use the contact form provided and request to be removed from our database.
Change in Terms of Privacy
ICF Calgary reserves the right to alter its privacy policies. Any changes to the policy will be posted on this page.
This site is controlled and operated by ICF Calgary within Canada. ICF Calgary makes no representations that materials, information, or content available on or through this site are appropriate or available for use in other locations, and access to them from territories where such materials, information, or content are illegal is prohibited. Those who choose to access this site from other locations do so on their own volition and are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws.
You may access, download and print materials on this Web site for your personal and non-commercial use. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information, software, products or services obtained from this Web site without first obtaining written consent from ICF Calgary. Furthermore, you may not use the materials found on this Web site on any other Web sites or in a networked environment without first obtaining written consent from ICF Calgary.
All materials on this site (as well as the organization and layout of the site) are owned and copyrighted or licensed by the ICF Calgary Charter Chapter all rights reserved. No reproduction, distribution, or transmission of the copyrighted materials at this site is permitted without the written permission of the ICF.
Contacting the ICF Calgary
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this Web site, please fill out the following form: