Neuroscience and Coaching with Ann Betz from BEabove Leadership
Come join us for our annual signature event, The Day with the Masters!
Why Coaching Works: The Neuroscience of the ICF Competencies
Have you ever wondered if we can actually justify every part of the core competencies of our profession? Whether there is a scientific basis for the rules, strategies and practices of the professional coach? How to explain the benefits of what we are doing to even the most skeptical audience?
Join BEabove Leadership co-founder Ann Betz for a fun and enlightening exploration of the Neuroscience of the ICF Competencies. During this session, you’ll have the chance to explore and understand the underlying science of our amazing profession. And, you’ll gain awareness and learn key language for communicating the power of coaching based on current discoveries in neuroscience.Using Neuroscience for Greater Client Engagement and Stress ReductionIn this highly interactive, neuroscience-based experiential workshop, you’ll gain both understanding and practical tools to help your coaching clients engage more fully and have more effective outcomes., as well as recognize and manage their stress more effectively
- Learn how to use neuroscience to easily convince your clients to engage in even the most “woo-woo” of coaching strategies;
- Explore multiple scientifically proven strategies for connecting clients to their higher brains and more easily managing their reactive tendencies; and
- Learn a new coaching tool to help clients engage in both vision and action.
- Understand both the positive and negative impacts of stress, and how to use this with your clients;
- Learn the current research on how to reduce stress, and how it relates to coaching strategies;
- Practice new coaching tools designed to both motivate and calm your clients as well as build their own capacity to understand and manage their stress responses.
Who will benefit: Leaders at all levels, HR Professionals, Change Management Professionals, Coaches
Costs: Early Bird (until Aug 15, 2018) after all prices increase by $100
- Community $200 +GST
- Global $300 +GST
- Non-Member $350 +GST
Ticket price includes continental breakfast, lunch, coffee, & tea.
If you have any questions about registration, contact our Virtual Assistant, Jackie, at 403-879-2571 or email@example.com
- Dinner With The Masters 2018 - Neuroscience and Coaching
October 26, 2018
8:30 am - 4:00 pm